Peak Connect offers businesses the best of both world’s when it comes to business. phone systems – hardware and cloud-based.
For many years we have been providing Panasonic hardware-based PABX business phone systems and we continue to offer these solutions where customers request it, or it best suits their requirements.
With our new cloud-based solutions from 3CX, business customers get a full-featured virtual phone system (calls, call queues, built-in video calls, web conferencing, and more) without the expensive PABX hardware. In addition, you can integrate website live chat, Facebook and text messages all in one system. All these features are remote-friendly; your team can use them from anywhere via mobile and browser apps. 3CX is also open-platform and fully compatible with popular IP phones and SIP trunks. Peak’s 3CX solutions scale with your business and are extremely cost effective!
Enterprise Communications for Every Business
- Software and hardware-based business phone systems
- Slash telco & communications costs
- Remote working mobility with one business extension using mobile apps and web clients
- Boost productivity with UC: Status, Chat and more
- Work on the go: Android & iOS apps, web-based softphone
- Integrated Web based Video Conferencing
- Improve customer service: Click2Call, Live Chat & Talk plugin
- CRM integration with Office 365, Salesforce, Freshdesk and more
..or Request a Callback
- Elizabeth Chifley Preschool
A huge thank you to the Peak Connect team who came to our speedy rescue today. So appreciative of the quick and caring response we received, and professional and knowledgeable technician who got our phone lines back up quickly - vital for a preschool service. Couldn't recommend these guys highly enough.
- Rod Thornberry
Great service, Great team and products, the Peak Connect team understands and listens to their clients needs and concerns, we had heard so many extreme situations and reviews on the NBN, our business has up to 7 appliances using the Internet at any one time and our speeds are still fast, and they saved us some $$$$ along the way, thank you Peak Connect, Poolwerx Bathurst is one very happy client